Monday, May 18, 2009

Cheri - Nice and Mellow

  1. Na Laethe Bhi - Clannad - Banba. Very nice & mellow. Perfect for work, reading, meditation, you know, when you need something relaxing in the background or something to help you float away.
  2. Beautiful - India.Arie - Acoustic Soul. What a beautiful voice. She sounds fantastic with the easy flow of the music. And her lyrics are positive and uplifting. You know, the opposite of me most times.
  3. On Your Shore - Enya - Watermark. See my comments for #1.
  4. Witness - Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing. This song is one of my faves. It also is found on my "slit your wrists" playlists (thank TJ for the name) that I listen to when reading angst filled fiction or feeling sad.
  5. I'm Sensitive - Jewel - Pieces of you. Nice song. I used to like this song more than I do now and I usually fast forward through it. Nice message but the guitar is annoying.

I'm just as bad as Kate with the lack of new music. At least she had 32 Flavors to redeem herself a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment