Friday, May 22, 2009

HOW DOES THIS SHIT GET ON MY I-POD?

Okay, seriously-I think my i-pod is possessed or something. I kept my pod on shuffle this afternoon and have heard the following suck-ass songs that I KNOW I did not put on here:

Night Fever (Bee Gees) Yeah, okay-I may get arguments on this but the Bee Gees truly are terrible…

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Mason Jennings) Wow, don’t know where this came from..

Home (Michael Buble) If I listened to this whiney-ass song all the way through I would have to kill myself

Rocky Mountain Rain (Ronnie Milsap) Who the fuck is Ronnie Milsap?!

Gangstas Need Love Too (Master P) Ok, maybe P was cool like 10 years ago but seriously-what do you think would happen if I stood up in my cubical and screamed, “MAKE EM’ SAY UUUUUUHHHH!”

When The Children Cry (White Lion) Wow, talk about wanting to slit your wrists…

Faithfully (Journey) Alright, there are like 15 Journey songs on my i-pod and I can’t stand Journey-I have tried deleting them out of my computer and they creep back-it’s kind of eerie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment