Thursday, May 21, 2009

Okay, I'm just sayin-if I take the time to type this shit out and it doesn't save again-i am going to just snap...............

1-Lovers w/o Love (Joshua James-B Sides It's Dark Outside) I love his voice but sometimes he's a little to whiney for me-yes-the planet is poluted, yes-politicians are all dicks, yes-terrorists are scary and styrofoam cups are bad.............he goes a bit overboard at times though

2-Boy Named Sue (LIVE) (Johnny Cash-The Essential Johnny Cash) Okay, I'm going to be honest-Johnny Cash could have shit into a CD case and sold it and I would have loved it. Nothing I have ever heard of his was a disappointment, even the gospel I can hang with. Something about the raw honesty in his voice-I never tire of it. It is almost embarrassing to admit how many of his CD's I have...........

3-Happy (Jenny Lewis-Rabbit Fur Coat w/ The Watson Twins) Great song and I LOVE JL-did you know, I always wanted to be the lead singer in an all-chick punk band? Yep, the only problem is that my voice is fuckin' terrible-I mean like, scares-animals-and-small-children scary. Anyways, Jenny Lewis is one of my faves-have everything she ever did for the most part.

4-Wash Away (Joe Purdy-Julie Blue) While this song isn't my favorite song of his, I really love his voice. It's sort of sounds like good, 3-hour-long sex.......yep.

5-One More Night (Stars) Okay, so I am being honest, this really came up on its own, which is weird because I think it is my favorite song of all time. Not only because the Stars are the shit, (cause' they are), but the lyrics and undertones in this song just blow my mind. I like music that means something, like it almost hurts the artist to not get it out of their system-this song is it. Go to itunes and DL it-seriously, you won't be disappointed.

-Thats it for me, gotta go before a cubicle captain catches me bloggin.....-Erino

No comments:

Post a Comment