Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Erino's Shuffle

Here it is bitches;) Sort of random and gives off a yucky-flow..........sort of like your mama!!

1-"Sad & Beautiful World" (Sparklehorse) I love this song, it's the perfect mix between "gee-I-wanna-slit-my-wrists" and an afternoon of pleasant reflection......plus I'm a sucker for male singers who's voices sound like sex and hot chocolate, which I think his does.

2-Keep On Loving You-(REO Speedwagon) Why the fuck is this on my i-pod...........

3-We Takin' Over (DJ Khalid w/ T.I., Akon, Birdman, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe and Rick Ross) This song is a jam, love TI's verse-doesn't flow real great with the REO..........again, don't know how that got there

4-The Giant of Illinois-(Andrew Bird on "Dark Was The Night" charity album for domestic violence) This is one of the best complilation CD's I have ever bought-it has like 40 tracks on it and almost all the proceeds go to domestic violence charities. You can pick it up and Urban Outfitters or just dl it off of itunes-you won't be disappointed. This track is one of the best ones too

5-One More Night-(Stars) If you guys do NOTHING else tonight-go home and download this song off of ITUNES-I love this song, and not just cause I love the Stars, but because it's so honest and raw-it plays just like how thoughts run through your mind-high quality shit, seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment