Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cheri - Not Too Bad

  1. The World I Know - Collective Soul - Collective Soul. I like this song. Not a whole lot, but enough to listen almost all the way through.
  2. Ixtapa - Rodrigo y Gabriela - Rodrigo y Gabriela. Fantastic guitar players. This is a very good song. I'd encourage you to listen to their cover of Stairway to Heaven, also on this CD.
  3. Here Comes the Sun - Nina Simone - The Essential Nina Simone Vol. 2. I really enjoy her version. Some of her stuff is a bit too much for me but I like this one.
  4. Just a Girl - No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom. Yeah, it's a fine song. And Gwen Stefani is super HOT!
  5. Lightning Crashes - Live - Throwing Copper. Great song. I love the lead singer's voice. I've actually enjoyed every DC they've come out with. And nearly every song.

1 comment: