Monday, May 18, 2009

Teri - Where's the Country?

  1. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - Journey - Journey's Greatest Hits.
  2. Can't Stop Loving' You - Van Halen - The Best of Van Halen.
  3. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith - O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits.
  4. I Don't Want to Cry - Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey.
  5. Take Me Back - McAuley Schenker Group - Save Yourself.

Finally got around to adding my 80's and 90's rock/metal CDs to my iPod. Now I sort of miss all the county I was getting on my previously limited shuffle. Time to finish adding my country CDs to my library. Quit laughing. Country music has some great story songs...

3 comments:

  1. I like some country. And some country-esque. What's that guy's name that had the really hot body that you used to make me listen to when you were pregnant? Shit, I can't remember his name. But I remember talking about his chest. And grunts. Help me out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil Vassar - he's still a God

    ReplyDelete