Friday, May 22, 2009

Yay It's Friday Shuffle

  1. Gimme Shelter - Angelique Kidjo featuring Joss Stone - Djin Djin. Very different cover of the old Rolling Stones song.
  2. You Don't Know What Love Is - The White Stripes - Icky Thump. Good song. Good CD.
  3. Geraldine - Glasvegas - Geraldine (free iTunes download of the week.) I love this song. I love me some social workers and Geraldine is a social worker. "I will be the angel on your shoulder. My name is Geraldine and I'm your social worker."
  4. The Nearness of You - Norah Jones - Come Away with Me. I think I already had this one come up in an earlier shuffle. I still love it.
  5. Wasted - Brandi Carlile - The Story. Nice song. Not country sounding, more folky/pop. Nice.

And that's all for this week. I think the first week of shuffling went very well. Come on back now, ya' hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment