Friday, May 22, 2009

I have known for quite some time that Cheri, my boss (who shall remain nameless), and myself have never quite grown up. We are the only one’s to laugh in meetings when someone says, “the member was very firm on the phone,” or when Cheri said, “I can’t eat a whole foot-long-that’s too much for me…” Yep, we are adolescents. And, while I feel truly sorry for our spouses, I still think we are damn funny. Hence my thoughts when I read Teri’s “hump day” shuffle list…..I began to wonder, does everyone have a sex mix on there I-Pod playlists or is it just me? I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours?

Erino’s Hump-Day I-Mix (a sample):
Feelin’ Love (Paula Cole) This is the ULTIMATE get in the mood song for us chickies-just makes you wanna…………well, fuck;)
One More Night (Stars) This one is a bit disturbing but makes me feel good cause’ it’s about a girl getting one last piece before leaving her man and breaking his heart-makes me feel good, prolly cause’ it happened to me with the first asshole I loved…
1st Day of My Life (Bright Eyes) If a guy ever sang something like this to me he’d get lucky for sure…..well, before I had my husband, of course;)
Use Somebody (Kings of Leon) This one is good for slightly-still-angry make up sex
Halo-(Beyonce) Yeah, it is cheesy, but for the 6 minutes the sex generally lasts it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
Fidelity (Regina Spektor) For some reason, Regina’s music just makes me feel beautiful, not sure why. I play this when I’m getting ready to go out somewhere special and I forget about the fact that you put knick-knacks on my ass, at least while the song plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment